Rehab Home Care Services
Indian Spinal Injuries Centre offers Rehab home care services which is an extended and specialised physiotherapy program at your doorstep under the clinical direction of HoD Rehab, and Healthcare team including Doctors and Physiotherapist.
We believe that home is the best place to continue with the recovery process from illness and injury. Moreover it provides a comfortable platform for learning strategies to manage chronic illness.
Services offered :-
- Ortho Rehabilitation (Joint pains, muscular pain, total knee replacement, total hip replacement, fracture, Ligament injuries, Arthritis, Frozen shoulder etc.)
- Neuro Rehabilitation (Paralysis, Stroke, Head injury, spinal cord injury, Parkinsons Disease, Cerebral palsy, Nerve injuries etc.)
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation (Asthma, COPD, breathlessness, Reconditioning program after CABG, and coronary artery disease, Lifestyle disorders like Diabetes, Hypertension etc.
- Geriatric Rehabilitation (Balance training for fall prevention, gait training after stroke, coping strategies etc.)
Special features :
- Detailed Assessment of illness / injury followed by team discussion with Healthcare professionals comprising of Doctors and Physiotherapist
- Evidence based clinical practice
- Goal planning
- Treatment protocol with advanced manual techniques and electrotherapy modalities
- Regular follow Ups and feedback.
Book an Appointment today
For further details, please contact Coordinators :
Rimsha Siddiqui – 8920614339
Anjali Gambhir – 9717134321
Or call Rehab OPD – 01142255391
For Support/Query, email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org